Is Non-Combustibility Good for your Health?
In the wake of Grenfell tower disaster in London, an out of cycle amendment was made to the building code to increase fire safety of façade systems. A new provision was included in March 2018 to combine a series of requirements and concessions for non-combustible…
Often when you see a job well done, you want to point to it as an example. At the Green Building Council of Australia’s recent workshop Tackling Air Tightness, there were several examples of projects that we could point to and say, “this is how…
- Protected: Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work? September 9, 2021
- Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 1: Rise of the Cavity May 4, 2021
- Building Science Soup February 19, 2021
- This is Australia July 17, 2019
- A Bridge Over Troubled Moisture April 19, 2019