Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work?
Download full article Exterior membranes for roofs and walls by pro clima incorporate a monolithic Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Ester (TEEE) film. The TEEE forms a state-of-the-art Weather Resistive Barrier (WRB) and when combined with TESCON EXTORA® forms the SOLITEX system. The membrane, unlike conventional…
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work? September 19, 2021
- Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 1: Rise of the Cavity May 4, 2021
- Building Science Soup February 19, 2021
- This is Australia July 17, 2019
- A Bridge Over Troubled Moisture April 19, 2019