Is Non-Combustibility Good for your Health?
In the wake of Grenfell tower disaster in London, an out of cycle amendment was made to the building code to increase fire safety of façade systems. A new provision was included in March 2018 to combine a series of requirements and concessions for non-combustible…
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work? September 19, 2021
- Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 1: Rise of the Cavity May 4, 2021
- Building Science Soup February 19, 2021
- This is Australia July 17, 2019
- A Bridge Over Troubled Moisture April 19, 2019