A Bridge Over Troubled Moisture
Previous article on metal back pans investigated the likelihood of creating condensation behind metal back pans on the outside of insulated apartment walls. The intent of the article was to highlight the failure of vapour impermeable sheathing materials in managing moisture in the building envelope….
- Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 0: Flat Roofs September 12, 2023
- Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 3: Fighting the Sun December 13, 2021
- Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 2: The Blue Planet October 26, 2021
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Ether Esters: What are they, how do they work? September 19, 2021
- Above Sheathing Ventilation – Part 1: Rise of the Cavity May 4, 2021