pro clima Passive House Introduction Scholarship
Proudly brought to you by pro clima in association with Australian Passive House education providers
Builders, architects, building designers, consultants, roofers…all building professionals welcome!
We are pleased to have awarded the
pro clima Passive House Introduction Scholarship 2021
Congratulations to all our 2021 pro clima Scholarship Recipients!
We were blown away by the high caliber of submissions; wish we could have awarded a scholarship to each of you.
Thank you to everyone who applied.
If you have missed out this time, please come back in 2022.
Stay informed by signing up to the pro clima Newsletter.
Learn about Passive House principles and the methodology to create high performance, thermally comfortable and super energy efficient buildings.
A single round of pro clima Passive House Scholarships is available for the year.
Pro Clima Australia Pty Ltd will provide full subsidy for the Passive House Introduction course after the scholarship recipient has confirmed enrolment in a 2021 Passive House Introduction course with Box Hill Institute.
March 10th: Submissions Open
April 23rd: Submissions Close
May 4th: Scholarship Recipient Announced
To be eligible for a pro clima Passive House Introduction Scholarship, an applicant must be:
1. Physically located in Australia,
2. Legally entitled to work in Australia and
3. Intending to enroll in a Passive House Introduction course with Box Hill Institute during the 2021 calendar year.
To submit your application, consider and answer the question below comprehensively.
Subsequently complete the online form, located below the terms and conditions, with your answer attached.
The successful scholarship recipient will be notified by email.
All applications are to be submitted online.
The systems approach to Passive House design includes 5 main principles.
What are they?
Explain how the 5 principles work together to create a healthy, comfortable, durable and energy efficient building.
Submit a description to show your understanding of how one might incorporate the principles into a building design. You are encouraged to use photos, drawings, diagrams and video.
Short video specifications:
Your full name must be included in the video file name
MPEG4 or H264 format | Max file size up to 300 MB | Preferred resolution = standard HD 720p; Max resolution = full HD 1080p | No zip files accepted
- All work must be your own. If you use examples from a real project, please ensure you have permission to use any photos, images or other material. Any use of plagiarised or material copied or used without permission may disqualify your application.
- The successful scholarship recipient must enroll in a Passive House Introduction course with Box Hill Institute during the 2021 calendar year.
- The successful scholarship recipient must pay for their enrolment with Box Hill Institute and subsequently submit an invoice to Pro Clima Australia Pty Ltd for these costs. Pro Clima Australia Pty Ltd will then provide a full subsidy directly to the scholarship recipient.
- All scholarships are for funding only and Pro Clima Australia Pty Ltd does not take responsibility for enrolment.
- By submitting an application for the pro clima Passive House Introduction Scholarship, you agree that Pro Clima Australia Pty Ltd has permission to share any material that forms part of your application, including but not limited to, images, text, photos and video. Any such material may be used in the future by Pro Clima Australia Pty Ltd for marketing purposes on websites, social media, printed material and other locations as deemed appropriate by Pro Clima Australia Pty Ltd.
- Please note that any scholarship is awarded on a case by case basis, not guaranteed, and is at the sole discretion of Pro Clima Australia Pty Ltd.